Burdens and TradeTrack
Helping Victorian small businesses build their digital capability
The arrival of COVID-19 has transformed the way many small business owners across the country have operated over the past year. With changing restrictions and waves of lockdowns it has been critical to adapt and adjust the way we conduct business quickly. As Victoria now moves onto a new phase of recovery, the Victorian government have released the Small Business Digital Adaptation program. The new scheme is intended to help small businesses adapt to the online retail ecosystem.
Small Business Digital Adaptation Program
The Victorian government has unveiled the $20 million Small Business Digital Adaptation Program, offering rebates of up to $1,200 for businesses looking to expand their digital capabilities. See full details of the program from Business Victoria by clicking the button below.
The program will allow eligible businesses to trial and then receive access to digital products, tools and training they can use to build digital capability in their day-to-day operations, and Burdens customers may be eligible.
Benefit To Burdens Customers
We are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with TradeTrak, who have been selected to participate in the program.
What this means for Burdens Customers
- Up to $1200 Rebate, to use on TradeTrak. This can be used on Jobs, Onboarding/Training, or a combination. How the rebate can be used on TradeTrak is up to you.
- Applications must be submitted by 28/2/21. Customers can go to The Business Victoria website Here in order to apply for the program
Burdens Customers can use TradeTrak to access thousands of Burdens Products, create material orders, manage your company SWMS, and more
Current Burdens customers can sign up for TradeTrak belowSign Up for TradeTrak
What Dates does the Program Run?
The Small Business Digital Adaptation Program will run from 6 November 2020 to 30 June 2021. Registration for the program closes on the 28th of February 2021
Who is eligible for the program?
To participate in the program, you must.
- Have held a valid ABN since September 2019
- Be a sole trader, micro, or small business
- Operate your business in Victoria
- Have registered for GST as of September 12, 2020
- Have not onboarded or created a job yet on Tradetrak
- pay for the services yourself (ie: someone else is not paying for you)
Where can I find more information about TradeTrak?
Find out more about TradeTrak partnering with the Government HERE Click the link to also access free training to help users find out what TradeTrak can do, how to use the app, job creation, and management, and how it can provide value to you and your business.