Eliminating the need for a mortar bed, the New Flinders shower base made from Marblelite, a long-lasting solid cast formula, is self-supporting and comes with a two or three tile flange configuration. This is the most exciting innovation to shower base technology in more than 20 years!
The New Flinders shower base is manufactured in Australia and it is made of Marblelite, a lightweight, long-lasting solid cast formula that allows a reliably straight, modern, and slimline shower base. The patented “Top Fix” waste system allows for fast, simple, and affordable installation on all floor surfaces including Smart Pans giving a convenient, seamless, and beautiful finish to suit any bathroom space and design. While the flat base provides easy installation, a variety of finished metallic waste covers are available for you to tailor your bathroom down to the finest detail.
Features & Benefits
• Slimline profile crafted with inbuilt E-sphere network
• 25% lighter and stronger than STD shower base
• Available in two sizes: 900mm x 900mm / 1220mm x 900mm
• Patented “Top Fix” waste system for an easy install on all floor surfaces including Smart Pans
• Square waste cover (easily removed for cleaning)
• Available in 4 finished metallic waste covers
• Two or three-sided tile flange, left hand and right-hand return
• Patented internal support disc for durability and strength
• Durable gel coat surface, sanitary grade, stain, and chemical resistant
• 20-year manufacturer warranty
900W x 900D x 25H
1220W x 900D x 25H